Most unique home on Outer Banks. On the Rocks is the only house with panoramic ocean view all the way to Cape Point. No southern neighbor offers unobstructed view of the Cape Hatteras Lighthouse during the day and the dramatic sweep of the beam at night. Inside you will find three bedrooms and two baths with a generous loft space that contains a sleeper sofa . The owners have made sure that the house is well maintained with many upgrades. Private path to the beautiful oceanfront. Perfect location for fishing, surfing, swimming and shelling. Close to town for restaurants, shopping and entertainment. The rents show how well loved the house is by guests. Come see On the Rocks today.
Suzie Scholten, ABR, Broker of Midgett Realty
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of the Outer Banks,
Vol. 34, Issue 03, Page 10.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Range/Oven
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Washer
- Heating System: Electric Heat, Heat Pump
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle Roof
- Exterior Construction: Outdoor Lights
- Parking: Off Street Parking
- Porch/Deck: Sun Deck(s)
- Floors: Carpeting, Vinyl Flooring
- MLS Area: Buxton Oceanside
- Sewer Utilities: Private Sewer
- View: Ocean View
- Water Utilities: Municipal Water
- Waterfront: Beach Front, Ocean Front